Hello


  Hello 
Let me introduce myself, my name is Samantha Lotz. I am a recovering addict. In the past year I have been through hell and back. I am definitely a survivor, no doubt about that one. In the near future I hope to produce sobriety merchandise. I came up with my logo and pondered on naming my brand clean and scene. I thought this logo, or saying whatever we shall call it; is very clever. I am clean at this moment in time, but I have "scene" my worst days. I want to be an advocate for those people out there that are still dealing with the struggles that come with addiction. Want to be a positive place somebody can turn to, to let them know they are not alone, and they will not be judged. I am here to share my story, but I am also here to listen to yours.

Comments

Popular Posts